Free Picture Gallery of Perizaad Zorabian including pictures, wallpapers, photos, images and movie stills.
Perizaad Zorabian Biography
Perizaad Zorabian was born on 1973 in Mumbai, and she did her MBA in New York City. Her father is doing poultry farm business. Zorabian is a member of the Irani community, the 'newer' (in comparison to the Parsis) group of Zoroastrians of the Indian subcontinent. However, presumably because the subtle difference between the early and later (18th century onwards) Zoroastrian immigrants is not commonly known, Zorabian has at least once referred to herself as a "Parsi girl".
After completing her studies she returned to Bollywood where things are happening. Perizaad Zorabian debut with Nagesh Kukunoor's movie, Bollywood Calling. Prior to her movie appearances, this Mumbai gal ruled the hearts of the television audience through brilliant performances in serials like ‘Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye’ as Maya. Besides, she also starred in exciting music videos with such greats like Asha Bhonsle, Lucky Ali, Aryans and others.
Zorabian married construction tycoon and alleged gangster Boman Rustom Irani (not to be confused with the actor Boman Irani) on 9th December 2006.
Zorabian made international headlines when she declined a role in a lesbian-centered film, citing her "own personal inhibitions about playing a lesbian” as the driving force behind her decision. Purva Bedi has since accepted the role in 'When Kiran Met Karen'.
She acted in Jogger's Park with Victor Banerjee and other films such as Viral Lakhia's Namaste and Anant Balani's Mumbai Matinee. In the Chinese film, Bandung Sonata, she played Indira Gandhi.
She also acted in the film Morning Raga with co-star Shabana Azmi. Her most recent and on going film is Ek Ajnabee with co-star Amitabh Bachchan. She is also slated to appear with Malcolm McDowell in the film Exitz in which she plays an Indian model. Other upcoming projects are Moonlight, Highway 203, among others.
Actress Perizaad Zorabian was recently spotted interacting with the contestants of Femina Miss India. And the damsel was more than generous with her little tips. “Please maintain eye contact with the audience and judges, and please be real. Do not go on to claim to save the world. Think rationally and answer practically, straight form the heart. If you do that, you’ll be a winner,” she says, dil se!
Perizaad Zorabian Filmography
- Moonlight (2007- Cast: Shekhar Suman, Perizaad Zorabian, Kim Sharma )
- Highway 203 (2007- Cast: Kay Kay Menon, Perizaad Zorabian, Arif Zakaria )
- Just Married (2007- Cast: Fardeen Khan, Esha Deol, Kiron Kher, Natassha, Perizaad Zorabian, Moushumi Chatterjee, Satish Shah)
- Salaam E Ishq: A Tribute To Love 2006 ( Cast: Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna, Juhi Chawla, Govinda, Sonali Bendre, John Abraham, Priyanka Chopra, Sohail Khan, Ayesha Takia, Vidya Balan, Perizaad Zorabian, Anjana Sukhani and Shannon Esrechowitz)
- Exitz (2006 Cast: Malcolm McDowell, Perizaad Zorabian, Christopher Simpson, Stephen Billington, Charity Wakefield, Beth Winslet, Tara Antonia, Grace McGuire, Gordon Warnecke, Richard Chowdhary)
- Ek Ajnabee (2005 Cast: Amitabh Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Perizaad Zorabian, Rucha Vaidya, Vikram Chatwal, Daya Shankar Pandey, Akhilendra Mishra, Aditya Lakhia, Rajendranath Zutshi, Kelly Dorje, Denzil Smith, Abhishek Bachchan, Lara Dutta, Sanjay Dutt )
- Devaki (2005- Cast: Ram Kapur, Suman Ranganathan, Arvin Tucker, Perizaad Zorabian)
- Morning Raga (2004 Cast: Shabana Azmi, Prakash Rao, Lillete Dubey, Perizaad Zorabian, Shaleen Sharma, Vivek Mashru, Nasser, T. Vijay, Subramaniam Dharmavarapu, Ranjani Ramakrishnan, Sanjay Swaroop )
- Mumbai Matinee (2003 Cast: Perizaad Zorabian)
- Joggers' Park (2003 Cast: Perizaad Zorabian)
- Namaste: Say Hello to ..Love(2002 Cast: Perizaad Zorabian)
- Bollywood Calling (2001 Cast: Perizaad Zorabian)