Zayed Khan Biography
Zayed Khan is a Bollywood actor appearing in Hindi movies. Khan’s parents are former Bollywood actor Sanjay Khan and interior designer Zarine Khan. Khan is the youngest of four children. His older sisters are Simone Khan (wife of Ajay Arora), Sussanne Roshan (wife of Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan), and Farah Khan Ali (wife of DJ Aqeel). Khan is related as cousin to yet another Bollywood actor, Fardeen Khan, whose father is the late actor Feroz Khan.
Khan attended Welham Boys’ School, Dehradun, and later Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal, with childhood friend Esha Deol and Mallaika Parekh. Zayed Khan married Mallaika Parekh on 20 November 2005. They have a son, Ziddan, who was born on 18 January 2008.
Zayed Khan Personal Life
He married his longtime girlfriend Malaika Parekh on November 20, 2005. Zayed and Mallika Khan became proud parents in January 2008 with the birth of their first son. The actor, an ardent soccer fan, has already named his son after France’s famous player Zinedine Zidane. So Khan Jr will now be called Zidaan Zayed Abbas Khan.
Zayed Khan Filmography
- Cash (200 7) Cast: Sunil Shetty, Ajay Devgan, Zayed Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Shamita Shetty, Esha Deol, Dia Mirza, Feroz Khan, Soha Ali Khan )
- Fight Club – Members Only
- Shaadi No.1
- Dus ( Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty, Shilpa Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan, Zayed Khan, Dia Mirza, Esha Deol)
- Main Hoon Na (2004- Shah Rukh Khan, Sushmita Sen, Zayed Khan, Amrita Rao )
- Chura Liya Hai Tumne ( Zayed Khan, Esha Deol)